The Left-Handed Cook's Goober and Minne Goober
- The "Minne Goober": An amped-up Goober (with short ribs and truffle fries added).
- Frying an egg.
- Spreading tomato jam on a Salty Tart bun.
- Plating the Goober.
- The "Goober" (Good Burger)
- Tossing fries with truffle oil and funkaki (Japanese rice seasoning).
- Arranging the truffle fries on the bun (yes, the fries are actually in the burger).
- Piling 6 oz of braised short rib on top of the fries.
- Adding the burger with melted cheese.
- Thomas Kim adds an egg to an increasingly precarious balancing act.
- Sous chef Tyler Prieve adds Gochujang aioli for the final touch.