Downtown restaurant Butcher & the Boar announced today that they are now packaging and selling their much-beloved sausages for your at-home dining pleasure. Here are the options:
· Four-pack of smoked cheddarwurst with scallions ($7)
· Four-pack of butcher brat made with milk and sweet spices ($7)
· Four-pack of smoked hot link with garlic, paprika, and chilies ($7)
· 12 oz. jalapeño and cheddar pork summer sausage ($12)
These are the sausages that inspired this wager between Mayor R.T. Rybak and Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmitt, not to mention the sausages that helped lead to the restaurant's James Beard nomination for Best New Restaurant this year. These are famous sausages, people. And they can be yours, either by asking your friendly server at the restaurant or emailing the Butcher & the Boar to order.
· Butcher and The Boar Sausages, Coming to a Grill Near You [Butcher & the Boar Website]
· All Previous Butcher & the Boar Coverage [Eater MPLS]