Nothing's certain in life except death and taxes. And maybe tax day specials. So far, we've only found a couple, but there must be more places (that aren't massive chains) that are cleverly charging $10.40 for food and drink out there.
Is your restaurant/bar offering a Tax Day special? Put the details in the comments or tweet them at us and we'll add it to the list.
· The Herkimer: $10.40 for a burger and a pint
· moto-i: $10.40 for a bowl of ramen and a sake
· Rudolph's BBQ: $10.40 for five ribs, fries, slaw, and toast
· Before 4 p.m. the Lake Calhoun Burger Jones will give you a free White Trash burger at the bar (bar only) if you show them this Facebook post, in honor of the most famous tax cheats.
· Boca Chica has $4 margaritas all day in honor of Tax Day.