Town Hall Brewery Plywood Report
- The antique iron clock with stained glass hangs directly across from the bar. Local artisans added the glass, neon, and embellishments.
- Partial view of the bar's tap line including Town Hall's iconic wooden clock tap handles.
- A mural/calendar sits adjacent to bar featuring Town Hall's yearly events and seasonal beer styles.
- Original fireplace and seating area in the dining room.
- Finishing touches like chandeliers were added to give the space more character.
- The now enclosed production side of the brewery. Glass windows and doors allow guests to view brewers at work.
- Wooden barrels in the brewery's basement for aging beer which may include barrels from Kentucky's Buffalo Trace distillery.
- The brewery's updated restrooms. They hope to now have the nicest restrooms on 7 Corners.